Transient Admission

Transient applicants are enrolled in another college or university and receive permission from the Registrar of that institution to seek temporary (one term only) admission to GC. Transient students must be in good standing at their home institution.

Transient students should request a transient letter to be sent from the Registrar of the home institution to GC stating the student is in good standing and recommending admission to GC.