Application Procedures and Requirements
Please fill out the online application as thoroughly as possible. When you have completed all highlighted sections, click the SUBMIT button on the Certification screen. If sections are greyed out, you will skip them as they are not required for your area of interest. Below are tips to consider when applying:
· Print the application agreement statement that appears after you submit the application.
· The non-refundable application fee is $55. We accept e-check, MasterCard, or VISA.
· Applications are valid only for the term submitted, therefore a new application fee must also be paid when an applicant changes their enrollment term.
· Please complete the entire online application.
· The information you provide is critical in evaluating your potential as a student at AU.
· After your application has been fully processed, you will receive an email with instructions on checking your .
Choosing your Application Type
On the application, under Enrollment Information, you are asked to pick your application Type. Use the definitions below to select your type. To learn more about each student type and the requirements and supplemental items needed, please visit our
· I have never attended another college (if applicable- except for dual enrollment while in high school ) and have graduated from high school within the last five years.
· : I graduated from high school in the last five years, have attended another college, but have earned less than 30 semester hours or 50 quarter hours of transferable college credit.
· I want to attend AU while I am still in high school and earn college credit.
· I have attended other colleges and am transferring 30 or more credit hours.
· I have previously graduated from high school five or more years ago, earned a high school diploma or satisfactorily completed the GED.
· I have not been enrolled at AU for three or more consecutive semesters, last attended as a Transient, returning after academic dismissal or students who change their status. (degree seeking to non-degree seeking)
· I am attending another college, but I want to be at AU for one semester only.
· I am not looking to receive college or retroactive credit for participation in courses.
· I hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution and wish to take courses for personal enrichment.
· : If you have already earned a bachelor's, you may apply as a transfer student for a second undergraduate degree at Augusta University.
· . We recognize that students may have several questions throughout the international application process. Please contact with questions about the program, online application, or admissions process.
Fee & Waiver
After submitting your application, you will be asked to pay the $55 nonrefundable application fee. AU accepts application fee waivers for freshman applicants from College Board, NACAC and the ACT. If you have an acceptable fee waiver, you must email it to along with your name, high school name, and date of birth and we will reply with a unique fee waiver code that will allow you to submit your GAfutures online application to AU. We accept e-check, MasterCard, or VISA.
Checking Your Application Status
After submitting your application, you can check your status online by
Mailing and Delivery
Office of Academic Admissions
1120 15th Street, BENET HOUSE
Please Note: Non-Mandatory, unofficial items can be emailed to email@example.com
Last updated by Augusta University on 5/15/2020 1:11PM PST
To complete this online application, type your answers in the corresponding fields or select your answers from the popup lists (where applicable).
After you complete a screen, click the NEXT button at the bottom or on one of the sections listed on the left column to move to a different screen. Before you are allowed to jump screens, we will inspect your data on the current screen for errors or inconsistencies. If errors or omissions are found, you will be returned to the screen to correct your answer(s). Otherwise, your data will be saved and you will proceed to the requested screen. We also allow you to skip to another screen without your new data being saved. Be aware that if you use the Skip & Jump function on the left column, data on the current screen will not be saved and will have to be reentered prior to submittal.
Once you have completed the application, click the SUBMIT button located on the left column to submit the application.
This application is brought to you by the XAP Corporation.